Personal Assistant / Office Manager
Hello. We’re health.com.au, and our goal is to make health insurance much less complicated than it’s ever been before.
health.com.au (part of the GMHBA Group) is an online Private Health Insurer based in Abbotsford.
We provide health insurance to tens of thousands of customers across Australia. At the heart of our culture is a desire to do the right thing for our customers. That’s not something we simply say to sound honourable – it’s something we aim for every day.
We’re now looking for a Personal Assistant/Office Manager to join our team on a 12 month maternity contract during a period of exciting growth and change.
The Person we’re looking for.
This role will suit an office administrator/junior personal assistant who wants to work in a fun, creative and agile environment, providing support to the Commercial Manager and Leadership team while managing the varied administration tasks.
The successful candidate will also have:
- A friendly, personable nature
- Well established problem solving skills
- Strong PC skills– particularly Outlook and Word
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Initiative to go the extra mile
- Sound organisation skills- people set their watch off yours
- Professionalism in handling confidential information
If you’d like to get a tiny bit ahead of yourself for a moment and imagine life as the successful candidate, here’s what you’ll be rewarded with:
- A lovely bunch of people who’ve created a genuinely excellent, agile work culture and environment, and who look after each other
- Furious, highly competitive in-house pool and table tennis competitions
- Ongoing Learning and Development
- Discounted health insurance
- AIA Vitality, our award-winning health and well-being program takes you on journey to better health
- Fresh fruit and coffee
- Regular social events
- Flexible working arrangements- health.com.au understand that it’s important to achieve balance between work, family and social commitments.
If we had to sum it all up in a couple of words, it’d be fun and ambitious.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, please send your CV and cover letter by 21st February 2018.